WHY WE STARTED
Based in New York City, Restaff America is a company founded at the center of the Global Coronavirus Pandemic. Frustrated that our only way to help in the present was to stay in our apartments, we decided to look to the future. The Coronavirus Pandemic is hurting countless more people than just those who fall ill. A record number of Americans are now unemployed and the largest group of them work in service and hospitality. After we overcome the Coronaviruses, we will have to overcome unemployment as well. That is why we founded Restaff America.
THE PROBLEM WE SOLVE
When social distancing practices end and the Coronavirus is under control. Employers will be faced with a difficult challenge. How do you hire an entire staff at once? The traditional methods of posting jobs online and relying on people walking in off the street will be very expensive or very slow. Managing the process alone will be almost impossible. This unprecedented task calls for a new solution. That is where Restaff America comes in. We are collecting work experience from service industry workers during lockdown in preparation for the massive hiring to come. By matching employers in need of staff directly with qualified candidates, we can significantly lessen the time and expense associated with restarting the service industry. That means business open sooner and paychecks hit the mail quicker.
WHAT EXACTLY IS RESTAFF AMERICA
Born from necessity, we are a new way to connect job seekers and employers in the service industry.
HOW IT WORKS
Job Seekers Make a Profile
- Job seekers fill out a short questionnaire about their past work experience.
- We build them a profile and connect them with resources that will help them through the crisis
Employers Sign Up For Access
- Employers make an account and tell us the types of employees they will need to hire
Social Distancing Ends And The Hiring Begins
- As social distancing guidance is retracted and lockdowns are lifted we will begin activating regions. When a region is activated, employers will be able to filter based on desired qualification and reach out directly to potential applicants.
- Because we prepared ahead of time, job seekers and employers will be connected quickly and painlessly. That means restaurants will open quicker and the unemployed will find jobs sooner. If we all prepare together, we can beat the pandemic and come back stronger than ever.